Professor of Plant and Agroecosystem Sciences
College of Agricultural & Life Sciences
Natalia DeLeon's research focuses on plant breeding and quantitative genetics to improve biomass to biofuel conversion via population enhancement for biomass increase and cell wall composition.
- Plant breeding and quantitative genetics
- Population enhancement for biomass increase and cell wall composition
- Interface of plant breeding and quantitative and molecular genetics
- Phenotypic, genotypic and expression data
- Genetic analysis of developmental traits in maize