College of Engineering
Arganthael Berson is interested in evaporation driven self-assembly, advanced manufacturing processes, and advanced flow diagnostic techniques such as PIV, hot-wire anemometry, and high-speed microscopy. His research includes fuel cells, thermoacoustics, waste-heat recovery and other energy systems.
- Multiphase flow and flow at interfaces
- Evaporation driven self-assembly
- Advanced flow diagnostic techniques (PIV, hot-wire anemometry, high-speed microscopy)
- Energy systems (fuel cells, thermoacoustics, waste-heat recovery)
- Advanced manufacturing processes (inkjet printing of functional materials)