Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies
Tom Eggert's research focuses on the adoption of sustainability practices among both large and small businesses in Wisconsin. He is an expert in socially responsible investing, sustainability reporting, and brand and reputation management as they relate to greening a business. His classes are cross-listed through the Nelson Institute, and he draws students from departments as diverse as business, engineering, urban and regional planning, public administration, law and environmental studies.
- Role of Microfinance in the developing world
- Greening of business, including brand and reputation building
- Social responsibility of business
- Environmental leadership programs, including state and federal programs
- Socially responsible investing