PSERC Industry Advisory Board Meeting
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 7:00am to Friday, May 31, 2013 - 10:30am
The Power Systems Engineering Research Center (PSERC) is a university-industry collaboration focusing on research and education needs in the electric power industry. Its power systems, power markets, and T&D technology research addresses such questions as:
- how to incorporate a diverse set of supply, demand and storage resources into power systems
- how to make use of technological advances such as synchrophasors
- how to make better decisions under growing uncertainty.
You are invited to attend its upcoming industry-university meeting with such topics as:
- research highlights from the DOE-funded PSERC Future Grid Initiative on enabling sustainable energy systems
- results from industry-funded research projects
- progress of on-going research projects.
The meeting is open to industry, government and university attendees. Attendance is not limited to PSERC members, although there will be a closed business meeting of PSERC’s industry members.