UNDERGRADUATE-Assistant LIMS Developer
May 02, 2014
Full-time summer job -- May be extended to the fall term.
Pay Rate: $12-15/hour, dependent upon experience and qualifications.
The Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center (GLBRC) has openings for full-time programmers in summer break within the LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) development team. This job requires 3rd year or above students from Computer Science, having at least 1 year of programming experience. Programming experience in course project will count. .NET programming experience is preferred. Previous Java or C/C++ experience will be helpful. Database programming experience is desirable.
Second-year students will be considered if he/she has good working knowledge in databases and programming.
• Assist with implementing LIMS work flow according to system requirements and specifications
• Write code in a professional manner, with clear and meaningful documentation
• Perform unit and integration testing for developed LIMS functionality and applications
• Enjoy working with others in a team atmosphere
• Positive, can-do working attitude
• Willingness to complete tasks in a timely manner
• Good listening and communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your application and resume to Ying Gao, GLBRC LIMS Lead (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Job Application Deadline:
June 06, 2014