Intern - Compliance
March 15, 2013
Green Bay, WI
Integrys Business Support, a subsidiary of Integrys Energy Group, is currently recruiting for a Compliance Intern for our office in Green Bay, WI. This position reports to the Leader Compliance and Controls. This position will begin in Spring 2013 and will be full-time in the summer and part-time during the school year.
- Work with compliance team members to document and evaluate customer information systems (access reviews, testing of system functionality, data clean-up etc.) in accordance with professional standards.
- Assist compliance team members with providing necessary reports and queries pertaining to compliance tasks and participate on special projects as needed.
- Perform administrative duties such as filing, copying and research.
- Assist with compliance team members to interpret and evaluate the application of regulatory compliance reviews for new products, services and procedures across utilities. Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley testing. Assist SSAE 16 reviews and compliance activities for Customer Relations Third party service providers.
- Current pursuit of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or Business.
- Completion of Sophomore year by the time the position begins.
- A minimum GPA of 2.8 or above.
- The ability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week during the school year.
Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE: TEG) is a Fortune 1,000 company focused on delivering energy and related services to more than 2 million customers in the U.S. Our subsidiaries, with nearly 5,000 employees, are creating a premier and growing energy company. We have exciting career opportunities that will reward energetic people who help us meet the challenge!
Interested candidates must apply online at www.integrysgroup.com no later than March 17, 2013. Integrys reserves the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Job Application Deadline:
May 01, 2013