December 09, 2013
New Holstein, WI
Game Changing Reputable Energy Efficiency Solutions Expert Seeks Passionate “Roll Up Your Sleeves” Outside Sales Professional Committed to Commission based Income without a Ceiling
(Note: This job post is long because we love our energy efficiency solutions business and want to make sure all candidates know we have a different approach to sales that doesn’t exist anywhere else. If you are the superstar sales person we’re hiring, please work as hard on your cover letter as we did writing this post to show us you are THE right person that can make a difference for our clients and company! COVER LETTERS will get read and do matter)
About The Wasmer Company (“TWC”) www.wasmerco.com
Since 2010, TWC has grown to become the premier B2B provider of energy efficient solutions for commercial and industrial clients in our home state of Wisconsin and beyond. We provide energy efficient lighting, building energy management systems, and compressed air controls to a variety of clients including manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, car dealerships, warehouses, retail stores, resorts, etc. We are in need of qualified and enthusiastic talent to join our value driven team of champion professionals.
Currently, there is a need for an Outside Sales Professional for our New Holstein, Wisconsin based company. If you have the passion, motivation, energy, and entrepreneurial mind set to build a career and not just secure a job, then contact us immediately. DO NOT apply unless you are in the top 5% of candidates who qualify for this terrific career opportunity. Serious applicants send a cover letter and CV in MS Word.
TWC is seeking a hardy, street smart, competitive and driven sales superstar that can rise to the challenge promoting all of our products and services in a client focused and education based marketing approach. The successful candidate will build a business within multiple verticals throughout the State of Wisconsin that will allow them the opportunity to create a vast network of satisfied clients and raving fans second to none. This individual will meet with existing and prospective clients to probe for energy efficiency opportunities that can be addressed utilizing industry-leading technologies.
Basic Areas of Knowledge and Skills:
• Good project and time management skills
• Sound knowledge of business principles
• Strong analytical skills
• Organizational skills
• Ability to work collaboratively
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
1. Must respond to client’s needs and follow through on all aspects of requests in a timely manner so that exceptional client service is provided.
2. Resolve client grievances and involve management if necessary so that client is satisfied to the best of our ability. All grievances need to be reported to management so that measures can be taken to prevent re-occurrence.
3. Responsible for identifying new opportunities by communicating with existing and new clients so that new business is generated.
4 Work closely with support staff to ensure that all client requests and needs are addressed fully and accurately. Track and report the status of all activities so that data is accurate and useful.
5. Maintain current product knowledge and work closely with the Project Manager on technical issues so that the most accurate and applicable information is shared with each client.
6. Deliberately follow the sales process, including client recon, so that clients receive consistent follow through.
7. Establish and maintain relationships with contractors and utility representatives.
8. Coordinate and complete technology demonstration and facility surveys.
9. Assist with other duties as requested so that all operations run smoothly.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or other related discipline or equivalent experience.
2. Previous work experience in sales preferred.
3. Experience and understanding of all Microsoft ® Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
4. Excellent presentation and communication skills are required, both written and oral.
5. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
6. Must be able to handle multiple functions at the same time and maintain outstanding organizational skills.
7. Positive attitude with the desire to work in a fast-paced, energetic team environment required.
8. Travel is a requirement; valid driver’s license required.
Remember, please respond ONLY if you are in the TOP 5% of candidates and are a verifiable true Sales Superstar by sending your resume and cover letter ASAP!
Please submit Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
Job Application Deadline:
February 15, 2014